Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Candy 7 & 11 - Model years 2016 – present
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Mallet E - Model years 2016 – present
Replacement pedal pins for Chromag pedals. Includes 40 pins.
• Nylon construction • Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) • Includes mounting hardware • 36 grams per pair
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
• Leather laminate with non-stretch inner layer • Steel hardware • Intended for use with double-strap toe clips (sold separately) • 140 grams per pair • 420mm length
Doubles represent the ultimate in toe strap comfort and performance. You won't believe how much more secure and comfortable they are than traditional singles until you've tried them yourself. Suddenly toe clips will make perfect sense, and you'll be riding with newfound confidence. - Leather with steel hardware - Intended for use with double-strap toe clips (sold separately) - 114 grams per pair - 420mm length
• Steel • Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) • Classic road toe clip profile • Includes mounting hardware • 36 grams per pair
• Steel • Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) • Includes mounting hardware • 50 grams per pair
Replacement axles for Race Face Atlas pedals.
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
Replacement axle kit for Chromag Contact pedals.
$9.99 - $10.99
- Service parts for Torsion-SX8 and Jive models - Rebuild kits include four Sealed bearings, two DU bushings and all Small parts
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float).
Sometimes after a a few seasons of punishing riding through mud, sand, and dust, your pedals need a little love to get them spinning smoothly again. iSSi's Spindle Rebuild Kit includes everything you need to get your iSSi Triple pedals spinning just like new. Includes: • chromoly spindles • three sealed bearings • spindle nuts • seals • iSSi branded end caps
- Service parts for Torsion-SX8 and Jive models - Rebuild kits include four Sealed bearings, two DU bushings and all small parts
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. • 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
• Cleats to fit Ritchey Echelon and Look Keo clipless pedals • Includes a pair of cleats and hardware
Replacement axles for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
Replacement axle kit for Chromag Scarab pedals.
• Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware • Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals
Dimension Mini Toe Clips - Toe clips do not accept toe straps - Sold as a pair - Mounting hardware for the toe-clip is included
- Heat treated chromoly replacement traction pins for Holzfeller platform pedals
Crank Brothers' Quattro 3-Hole Cleats are the perfect cleats to use with your 3-hole compatible road shoes and Crank Brothers pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and durability.
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
The ultimate weight-saving upgrade. - The kit includes: 1 pair titanium spindles + refresh kit (Enduro cartridge bearings, Igus ll-glide bearings, DSS double seal system: internal and external seals, hex alloy end caps, o-rings, nuts, sleeve bushings, & bearing removal tool). - Compatible with: Eggbeater, Candy, Mallet, 5050, Double Shot, model years 2010-present - Weight: 60g per pair - Spindle material: 6al/4v titanium - Max. rider weight: 200lb/90kg - Q-factor: 52 mm
Model Year 2015 and later SPIKE & OOZY Trail Pedals - 1 set L&R axle - 2pcs IGUS bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs dust cap - 2pcs stainless shim washer - 2pcs silicone friction seal - 2pcs lock nut
Rebuild kit for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
Crank Brothers' 5050 Pin Kit includes fifty 8mm-long steel pins that let you customize the traction on your 5050 or Mallet pedals. Thread lock is pre-applied to every pin.
Page 1 of 3 Next page