SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
Campagnolo's Veloce 10-Speed chain boasts an anti-friction coating for a smooth, quiet drivetrain and outstanding durability. It's the perfect match for your Campy-endowed road machine.
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
The CSD (Chain Security Device) is extemely stiff and is compatible with all Campagnolo braze-on front derailleurs. - Positioning and adjustment are independent of the derailleur - Made of highly rigid aluminum
Super Narrow SIL-TEC HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Rear drive Smooth driving without noise - Front drive Preserve chain security at cross chainline - Front & Rear Shift Smooth and reliable shifting BENEFIT - HG-X11 special asymmetric plate design for 11-speed - Weight: 247g (114Link) - SIL-TEC on Plate/Roller - Hollow pin - Weight: 247g (114Link)
- 10-speed chain for Shimano STEPS E8000 e-bike system - Single chainring only - SIL-TEC - 276 g - HG-X 10-speed
- Nickel-plated inner/outer links - Track/BMX/Singlespeed chain for 1/8" (wide) sprockets - Includes Star-series 1-speed (9.2mm) spring-clip connector - 399g @ 110 links (formerly called Whitestar-152): 1800lb load rating
- The heavy duty little brother of the Badger Pro Singlespeed chain - Grind ready flat-back links are cut-out to reduce weight - Micro-drive compatible with allowing down to 9 tooth cog wrap - Packaged in a round tin box. 395g
- Deore/Tiagra 9-speed compatible - 3/32-inch - 116 links
CN-E6070-9 Chain (9-speed) FEATURE - New chain plate dimension BENEFIT - Reinforced against chain cut for E-BIKE use - More efficient and silent, less maintenance by SHIMANO “SIL-TEC”(CN-E6090-10) - Front single gear only
$25.95 - $35.95
- Made entirely from half links, great for Singlespeeds - Square riveted pins and heat treated SCM steel plates with breaking strength of 1300Kgf (Standard chain is approximately 850 Kgf) - Grind-friendly straight outer plate edges are slotted to reduce weight - Packaged in a round tin box. 360/474g
- Designed for normal 7 or 8 speed use - Sold with individual hang card packaging - Width: 3/32-inch
- The ultimate hollow pin Singlespeed chain, superlight and superstrong - Black inner links and white outer links, cut-out to reduce weight - Pins tested at an impressive tensile strength of 1300Kgf - Profiled link plates allow maximum cog wrap (as low as 9 tooth) - Packaged in a round tin box. 325/355g
$11.95 - $59.95
- High performance Road or MTB chain - Outer plate is chamfered for fast, crisp shifts - Riveted pins for added strength with Quick-Link reusable joining link - 9, 10 and 11 speed chains have superlight laser cut outer plates and extra-hard chromium carbide pins. 290-315g
Shimano Ultegra CN-6600 10-Speed Chain - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Ultegra 6600 and 105 5600 chains are recommended for use in conjunction with Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple - Optimized chain for HG sprocket which provides a fast and precise rear shifting performance (especially during downshifts) - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Zinc-alloy plated outer link surface treatment - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Color: Silver/Gray - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Weight: 280 grams - Width: 6.1 mm
$14.66 - $14.99
- Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible chain design is anything but normal, and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
- All have chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance - ConneX-9sG: high grade brass coating offers a reliable protection against corrosion, 289g - ConneX-9sB: "Black edition" with ultra black-coating of the plates, ensuring optimal corrosion protection, 290g - ConneX-900: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 290g - Includes conneX 9-speed (6.5mm) spring-clip connector
- The ultimate in lightweight half link chains, for Singlespeed use only - Hollow link pins and cut-away side plates with amazing tensile strength of 1300Kgf (standard chain is 50kgf) - Maximum wrap profile compatible down to 9 tooth cogs - Packaged in a round tin box. 330/360g
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
CN-E8000-11 Super Narrow SIL-TEC HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE close - Special surface treatment on “pin and roller link plate” BENEFIT close - Durability improved by 50% or more (vs. CN-HG701-11)
Chain FEATURE - Anti-corrosion treatment for longer service life BENEFIT - Anti-Corrosion
- 9-speed compatible - XT/Ultegra - 116 links
SRAM's RED 22 11-Speed Hollow Pin Chain features hollow pins for low weight, strength, and accurate shifting in all conditions. The heavily chamfeRED outer plates improve shifting and an inner plate finish provides longer chain life. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
$80.00 - $85.00
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design is anything but normal and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
With SRAM's XX1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability and weight is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, hollow pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
Record chains represent Campagnolo's highest quality and performance chains and are available in 9, 10 and 11 speed versions. - Chrome-Nickel-PTFE finish - Designed specifically for use with Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed drivetrains only - Links (links): 114 - Color: Silver - Width: 6.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 300 grams
- All have chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance with Shimano, SRAM, and newer Campagnolo 10-speed systems - ConneX-10sB: "Black edition" with ultra black-coating of the plates, ensuring optimal corrosion protection, 264g - Connex-10s0: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 264g - Includes ConneX 10-speed link
Page 1 of 5 Next page