$28.99 - $49.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$34.00 - $64.99
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
$17.99 - $24.99
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$59.00 - $75.99
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
$29.99 - $33.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
- Premium CrMo freewheel with 6-pawl, 72-point pickup for instant engagement - 3/32-inch teeth accept 3/32 or 1/8-inch chains. - Thread: 1.37-inch x 24tpi standard R/H threaded
If you’re going to run just one gear it might as well be the very best you can get—a Chris King cog. Their stainless steel cogs are bead-blasted following heat-treating with sizes ranging from a leg-searing 14t through a sit-and-spin 20t. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies.
$340.00 - $465.00
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Cassette has been expertly engineered for unparalleled shifting and maximum power transfer. Its largest 3 cogs are constructed from titanium for light weight, while the other 8 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. Plus, the cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear hub with a feathery aluminum lockring.
$74.95 - $89.95
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$19.95 - $21.95
- CNC machined CrMo 5/64" cog with 7mm thick Hyperglide-spline, 9sp chain compatible - Extra wide spline interface prevents cog from deforming freehub body splines - Size: 5/64"
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
$29.95 - $34.95
Dimension cassettes feature Shimano/SRAM compatible spacing, precise fitment for crisp shifting, and easy installation with standard tools. They're a perfect replacement for worn out cogs. Constructed of steel cogs and lock ring. Cassette Cogs: 11-28: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28 12-28: 12-14-16-18-21-24-28 12-32: 12-13-15-18-21-24-32
$22.00 - $25.99
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-830 Cassette is a quality 7-speed cassette. It boasts durable chrome-plated steel cogs with SRAM's shifting technology that includes optimal tooth profiles and ramps for fast, precision shifts every time.
$49.99 - $54.99
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
$5.95 - $7.95
- Single deep tooth CrMo 3/32" cog for use with HG splined cassette hubs
- Allows the use of a 7 speed shimano cassette on an 8 or 9 speed shimano cassette body
When SRAM began developing XX, they were looking to create the lightest, most precise and technically advanced components possible, and boy have they delivered! The XX Cassette is precision machined from a single steel block, heat treated and capped with a premium nickel finish, resulting in a revolutionary cassette that shifts like a dream, is incredibly light and extra durable. Plus, the largest cog is constructed from aluminum and can be replaced as needed. And, the cassette boasts a unique open design that clears mud and debris ensuring smooth, precision shifts every time!
$72.00 - $89.99
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$86.00 - $113.99
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
$99.99 - $159.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
- CNC CrMo cogs to Fit the DJD-Bush drive rear hub drivers - Size: 1/8-inch
$23.95 - $27.95
- CNC machined CrMo cog with 7mm thick Hyperglide-spline, 1/8-inch chain compatible - Extra wide spline interface prevents cog from deforming freehub body splines - Size: 1/8-inch
$5.00 - $5.90
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
- Reliable chrome-plated Chromoly 4-notch freewheel
$135.00 - $185.00
Steel sprockets with nickel-chromed finish. Built with one triplet and 8 single sprockets. - Includes lockring - 11-32t compatible only with mediumg cage rear derailleur - Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Weight: 249 grams
Page 1 of 4 Next page