- Stainless steel - Ready to carry your favorite libation - 3-1/2" X 4-1/2"
Celebrating all of the Team Space Horse riders, with this limited edition Tiny Hat Society patch. - Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.75" - Iron on backing - Made in the USA
Featuring All-city's pup mascot Baroo and celebrating all four-legged trail buddies! These are made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters and are perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 2 x 2.5-inches
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Molded with Polycarbonate and Silicone rubber. Mounts to bike frame with rubber oring or use braze ons on bike. The 2 elastic bands will hold a phone, energy bar, pump, or sunglasses.
Train In Comfort Use this nifty device to keep your ride comfortable. When placed under your front wheel, this block raises the front of the bike by approximately 2.75” (70mm) to give you a more level and stable platform for your workout.
• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
Keep your pant legs clean and clear of the drivetrain while commuting with the Bontrager Town Pant Strap. Strap adjusts to fit with hook and loop closure. It features high quality 3M reflective materials.
An adjustable, rear integrated kickstand that supports bikes of all sizes, from 24" to 29" wheels. Adjustable length fits more bikes Intended for bikes with an integrated mount at the rear dropout, this ultra-stable kickstand with an adjustable length will keep even the most stubborn bikes upright. Installation is quick and easy and the adjustable length works for bikes with wheels from 24-inch wheels all the way to 29-inch wheels. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29-inch wheels - Compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays - Will not interfere with pedaling - Super strong and stable platform will hold your bike upright even with gear on the rack
Bontrager's Integrated Rear Mount Kickstand is compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays - Tuck-away design ensures it will not interfere with pedaling - It holds your bike up even with a load on the back, thanks to a highly-stable, direct-mount system.
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork - Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks - Packaged in a collector's box - Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines - Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine - Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
- Timeless designs with a loud, clear tone, undoubtedly some of the finest bells available - Hand painted Japanese designs, Suzu spring-loaded lever arm strike - 55mm in diameter - Made in Japan
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
Includes clutch knob and L-bolt - Classic Trainer Clutch Knob is compatible with any Wind, Mag, Mag+, Magneto or Fluid trainer that already uses L-bolt - Magnus Clutch Knob should only be used with Magnus Smart Trainer
Everything you need for the best indoor trainer experience possible. Includes: - Trainer Mat - Climbing Block - CycleOps towel.
$6.99 - $29.99
Clear stick on chainstay and frame protectors.
Specificly designed triathlon/duathlon stand that safely supports your bicycle in the transition area in between the sporting disciplines. - Racker race bike storage, specifically designed for competition - Designed for Speed: A stable and safe bicycle with fast bike storage/removal means reduced transition times and improved competitive results - Compatible with most current saddles, including triathlon designs - Easy to use, does not require tools Bicycle Stability and Security: The bicycle saddle is inserted into a dedicated housing on the Racker, so the bicycle remains safely and securely in place. Anti-scratch Housing: The bicycle housing has been specifically designed to avoid scratches or other damage to your saddle or seatpost. Fast Bike Recognition: Includes a placard insert to quickly identify your bicycle in a crowded transition area
- Screw-on end plugs for road handlebar - Same plugs as the ones included with the Classic Plus, Stylista, and Supergrip handlebar tapes
- Durable forged alloy construction - Holds grip or tape securely on handlebars - Stops grips from tearing in crash - Fits most mountain and road bars
- Axle mount - Made of steel - Fits 16-inch wheel bikes
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - 305mm (cut to length before installing) - Silver
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjustments - Kickstand length 20 – 29-inches - Fits bikes with 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
Since the invention of the bicycle there’s been one constant…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a wheelset, frameset, tool set, or whatever else riders get fixated on, weight matters. The Alpine Scale was the first Feedback Sports product and it was the first scale of it’s kind to be built (and patented) specifically to be clamped in a bike repair stand. With unmatched consistency and precision, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with double the accuracy of our competitors, this is your hang scale of choice. - Easily clamped in a bike repair stand - Measures in precise 10g (0.02lb) increments - Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms - 8.5? (21.5cm) top nylon loop allows to hang from a hook, tree branch or by hand - Accuracy within ±10g (0.02lb) - 55lb (25kg) maximum load - Coated hook protects your frame or components - Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences - Auto shut-off saves battery life - (4) AAA batteries included - 1-Year Warranty
Kinetic's Trainer Mat is a simple necessity for any cyclist who cherishes a clean training environment. It keeps floors clean and sweat-free and reduces vibration. Durable closed-cell PVC foam means it will stand up to even the most intense training sessions.
• Extra heavy duty vinyl cover for any size bike • Protects from dust and weather • Folds to compact size for storage
Page 1 of 5 Next page